Idiots Guide to Better Eating – 3 Mo Program
- Are you ready to RECHARGE …. WANNA RUN FASTER!?!?!?
- Are you looking for EXTRA ENERGY to get through your day?
- Are you ready to SHED excess weight?
- Are you ready to kick sugar cravings, food intolerance and fatigue to the curb?
- Have you fallen into sugary and fatty eating habits?
- Are you ready to ditch the diets, stop counting calories and reboot your metabolism?
- Do you want to make nutrition changes but aren’t sure where to start?
- Are you ready to BOOST your immune system?
- Are you ready to GET STRONGER in the Core!!!
- Want to learn some good yoga stuff for athletes!?!?!
Why is this COACHED 3 Month Program?
We need to eat well. We need to feel good! We need a team to help us to the “stuff” when it gets hard. We need some help with we don’t quite know what to do. And we need accountability.
MANY MANY MANY resources will be provided to you. To help you rock it out. And to find what really resonates with you.
This is REAL food eating!!! LIFE STYLE CHANGES. Tons of education and motivation/accountability. We are hear to make REAL LASTING and SUSTAINABLE changes. That everyone at YOUR TABLE will adopt!
This is a way of eating and exercising that is good and can be sustained for the rest of your life! This program will help you do do lifestyle changes that will impact you for the rest of your life, and probably those around you as well.
Here is what we will be doing!
- Free health assessment for the first 25 folks that commit: This is an online form to complete and an hour phone chat, regardless of which program that you select. This is a great way to hit the ground running with this program.
- Private Facebook group/forum YOUR HOME for this program: Here we will be doing mucho education and motivation, accountability and drawing lines. This is where you can join your fellow Idiots in sharing experiences, struggles and gain wisdom from each other as well as from your two coaches.
- Monthly live video coaching sessions: These sessions are going to serve many purposes, such as leading you through the basics of healthy eating with monthly themes, especially as it relates to endurance training/racing, provide motivation and education on the why and HOW of eating better
- Weekly coaching videos: These videos will be provided by Coach Rachel or Coach BK. They will cover topics that relate to the monthly theme
- Monthly themes and topics: will cover such things as … the very basics, nutrient dense foods, gut health, hormone health, how to eat when traveling, eating for good recovery and performance during racing and training, etc.
- Level 1 program: all the benefits of being in your community of fellow idiots, the virtual coaching sessions and if your an early birdie … a free athlete health assessment. This program is created in 3 month chunks, this first chunk will cover Just The Basics. $49.
- Level 2 program: Everything that Level 1 has plus the option of downloading one of our APPROVED meal plans, and 1 or 2 individual coaching sessions on the phone (2 30 minute or 1 hour). $79 (yes, $10 dollar individual coaching sessions people!!)
- Weekly Assignments
- Goal Tracking
READY to ROCK IT OUT … see less fat and more zest and performance?!
INSPIRING HEALTHY LIVING
BK Kissinger is certified in coaching ironman triathlon, running and is also a 500 RYT registered yoga teacher and Strength and Condition coach. She is also a board certified health/nutrition coach through IIN with an emphasis in hormonal health. BK’s journey began at home with ill children and her own person health crisis. Through years of education and experience, she has developed a coaching style that works to balance life, time commitments, family fun and other aspects of life to help foster permanent lifestyle changes in those she works with. She is the founder/owner of BK Coaching, a successful triathlon/run/health and wellness business that supports and nurtures her clients to help them achieve their goals, be it a first time 5k to ironman and qualifying for Kona or Boston.
BK is an adventurer, wife, mother of 3 boys and three rescue dogs, mechanical engineer by degree, three time Ironman finisher, living with a heart condition and generally … loves the lives she lives, working daily to make a big dent where she can!
Rachel Shuck is a board certified nutrition coach with a passion for running and all things fitness. She currently teaches nutrition courses at the local college while pursuing her doctorate in clinical nutrition . She is certified with the International Sports Science Association and the U.S. Track and Field and Cross Country Association as well. Her personal journey began with running 5k’s and being at the back of the pack, to running marathons and becoming a Boston Qualifier. Along her decade long path of coaching runners she found a true passion for teaching people proper nutrition to fuel for optimal performance. Rachel’s articles and videos have been featured in Mind Body Green, Personal Growth, and the Livestrong website as well as local news shows covering health and fitness.